The endpoint engineer is responsible for managing clients through platforms like Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM, Altiris, PDQ… This ranges from configuration baselines, application packages to Operating System Deployment and security settings.
With the evolution of Modern Workplace and the increase of remote office, there is a high demand for experts in the client management field. If you know your way around PowerShell, are familiar with application packaging and can think outside the box when it comes to clients, let us know! We will provide you with the best possible mission!
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and clients
- Package and test installation of applications
- Follow up with OS and application patches
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in applied IT or have at least 3 years experience in a similar function
- You have expert experience in Windows and/or Microsoft products
- You have knowledge of hypervisors or storage or cloud technologies
- You have an analytical mindset and good communication skills
- You have experience with scripting languages, with a focus on PowerShell
- Knowledge of networking, security and governance is a plus
- You have an advanced level of the English and Dutch language (any other language is a plus)
We guarantee transparency throughout the matchmaking process.
We firmly believe that for a company to thrive, everyone involved needs to have a say! Not only do you work for Cooperworks, but you will also be fully involved in choosing the future course of our cooperative community.
As a Cooperation we will ensure you get the support of all our community members, assist you in expanding your knowledge and making sure you get certified.